Jesus Fuckin' Christ
Here are some Signs from God
Ape, not monkey comics.
The Skeptic's Annotated Bible
Astrology in the bible, from Wikipedia does a great job of explaining the bible in astrological terms.
Why the Christian God is Impossible by Chad Docterman
Here is an interesting site (kinda long), that explains in great detail how Christianity is really worship of the sun
- It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied. And if the fool, or the pig, are of a different opinion, it is because they only know their own side of the question. -John Stuart Mill
- With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil, that takes religion. -Steven Weinberg
- I have more confidence in the methods of science, based on the amazing record of science and its ability over the centuries to answer unanswerable questions, than I do in the methods of faith (what are they?). -David J. Cross
- I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -- Stephen Roberts
- I believe that the very act of believing in something causes us to distance ourselves from that thing. Now since we all know that in order to fully understand a thing one must be that thing, it seems obvious that the state of believing in something inevitably causes us to not truly understand it. This leads to all sorts of difficulties. "I believe in love" has a better than even chance of leading to divorce, while "I believe in God" seems to end in variations on the Spanish Inquisition -CLP